Building or remodeling your house is an intensely personal process. It’s your home, a reflection of who you are, and getting it just right will affect your lifestyle for years to come. At Signature Building Group we understand that. It’s the reason we treat every project as if it was our own home.
We emphasize a collaborative approach to making your vision take shape. Your input is a very important part of that process. Along the way we’ll use our experience and expertise to help you understand the nuances and complexities of your project so you can make informed decisions. Every day our crews will bring a positive and cheerful attitude to your doorstep recognizing their responsibility to act as an extended part of your family while still respecting your privacy. Our estimating and project management team will be on top of the details adding value, not cost and ensuring that materials, manpower, and equipment arrive in a well-choreographed series of steps.
At the end of the day, we want you to know these things about the decision to place your trust in us:
- We are driven by a commitment to putting the best interests of our clients first, in every decision we make, every action we take.
- Decades of experience and accumulated expertise at every discipline throughout our organization make for projects of the highest quality, both in workmanship and personal service.
- Honesty, integrity, and ethical business practices are at the core of who we are and what we seek to do.
For us it’s all about the work – your work, your home, your lifestyle. Let us help you live the dream.
Our Residential Services:
- New custom-built homes
- Additions and renovations
- Kitchen and Bath renovations
- Out-building construction from pool houses to barns
- Outdoor living spaces
- Design-build services from conceptual through construction documents
- Master planning for your property
- Mechanical and electrical design-build from heating and cooling designs to lighting plans to audio-visual systems
- Value engineering
Some of our Projects:
The complete renovation of this sprawling house set on 13 acres in the Greenspring Valley was undertaken in the aftermath of a kitchen fire that resulted from a lightning strike. Redesign was complicated by the numerous renovations and additions of varying styles… Learn More
This 1950’s brick rancher was devastated by an electrical fire which left every surface inside the house either charred or covered with a heavy layer of black soot but spared most of the structure. We were on site two days after the fire and represented the owners in settling… Learn More